Chasm Lake Fishing Report near Toquerville, Utah

Write a Report
2 Fishing Reports
Write a Report

Play it safe, and check before attempting to fish Chasm Lake

on July 3rd

Play it safe, and check before attempting to fish Chasm Lake.


Salemanders, no fish

on June 20th

I own 90% of chasm lake. The other 10% is in zion national park. I have fished and snorkeled the lake and have not seen a fish.


Fishing Hot Spots near Chasm Lake

  "On the Northwest shore of the reservoir, use about a 3 foot long leader line, with a bobber a #14..." Pine Valley Reservoir

  "I would recommend using spinners and flies, but pink power bait really does work well. Fall is the..." Kolob Creek Reservoir

  "Heavily stocked, your best bet for catching fish in Aspen Mirror is to fish from shore early or..." Aspen-Mirror Lake

About Fishing Reports for Chasm Lake near Toquerville

A detailed fishing report for the Chasm Lake will make the difference between a good fishing here and a bad one. Let's face it, there's a lot we can learn and share from one another like what bait or lure is generating the best results. On HookandBullet, we invite you to share your knowledge with others - what tackle is working, what fish species can be found here, and where the fish are hiding. So whether it's a bass fishing report, or a trout we invite you to submit a fishing report and help us to promote the sport. If you're looking to fish in the general area be sure to check out Hot Spots tab to see where the fish are biting. Check out our Fishing Times charts to determine when the fish will be most active. Check out our Hot Spots to learn where the fish are being caught in this area.