If you’re thinking of fishing Lake Erie, out of the Vermilion (Ohio), Huron, or Lorain areas then you owe it to yourself to check out Mega Bites Lake Erie fishing charters.
A Charter Captain with Experience
Having chartered on Lake Erie since 1983, Captain Tony Denslow knows the lake like few others do. His many years of chartering on the lake have afforded him the knowledge that takes years to acquire. Tony is Coast Guard licensed so you’re sure to be safe and sound on the water.
Group Fishing Charters, 4-Hour, 6-Hour, Multi-Day Trips
Mega Bits offers a variety of Lake Erie fishing charter options to meet your needs including:
- 4-Hour Charters: Offered on weekdays only for up to 6 people, all gear and bait is provided for your target species of fish.
- 6-Hour Charters: Offered on weekdays and Sundays for up to 6 people, all gear and bait is provided for your target species of fish.
- 8- and 9-Hour Charters: Offered every day for up to 6 people, all gear and bait is provided for single species or multiple fish species.
- Multi-Day Charters: Really get the lake Erie experience, exploring the lake over a series of multiple days, targeting various fish species.
- And other options: Call to discuss
Walleye Trips, Smallmouth Bass Trips, Yellow Perch trips, or Combo Trips
We offer trips of various lengths targeting Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Yellow Perch, or a combination of these species.
Where to Find Them
Dock location at Don Parsons Marine, 636 Sandusky St, Vermilion, OH.
You can reach them by phone at (440) 365-9932.