North Graysport Campground and Camping
Fishing Hot Spots near North Graysport Campground
"Best luck for crappie lately has been trolling crankbaits 12 – 15 ft deep over deeper water in the..." Grenada Lake
"For largemouth bass, fish main lake points (brush or other cover is a plus) with crankbaits or..." Enid Lake
About the Campground
Whether it's fishing, boating, camping, or picnicking, Grenada Lake has something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Located near Gore Springs, MS, North Graysport Campground consists of 51 campsites, each with water and electrical hookups. Campsites have 50 amp electrical service. Additional amenities include hot showers, a dump station, a boat launching ramp, a picnic area, and an amphitheater.
Services & Amenities
- Accessible Restroom
- Boat Launch Ramp
- Comfort Station
- Dump Station
- Flush Toilet
- Potable Water
Jan 01 2010 -
Dec 31 2010
Jan 01 2011 -
Dec 31 2011
Alerts and Important Information
Length of Stay Policy:
1. Campers require written permission (extension) to camp for a period longer than 14 days. The following policy provides details in regard to the application of this policy at Grenada Lake.
2. North Graysport campground allows for one extension for a total of 28 days (1 May - 30 September). At the end of this 28-day stay, the camper and/or equipment must move to another campground, but may return to North Graysport after 14 days. North Graysport is under construction. Please call the Grenada Lake Field Office at 662-226-5911 for more information.
3. During Peak Season the number of extensions available is 1 day, maximum days stay is 28 days, and cost per day to camp is $14. During Non-Peak Season, the number of extensions available is 2 days, maximum days stay is 42 days, and cost per day to camp is $14. There are no extensions available during holidays.
4. Major Summer Holidays - Extensions will not be granted during a major summer holiday weekend. Extension requests that include all or part of a holiday weekend may be approved for less than 14 days or denied entirely.
5. Equipment Removal and Relocation - All camping equipment shall be removed from the campground at the conclusion of the final extension. At this point the camper may elect to reserve a site at another campground on the project and place this equipment at that site. After the camping equipment is removed at the conclusion of a final extension, it may not be returned to that campground for 14 days. Reference Title 36 C.F.R. 327.7c: The unauthorized placement of camping equipment or other items on a campsite and/or personal appearance at a campsite without daily occupancy for the purpose of reserving that campsite for future occupancy is prohibited.
6. Approval and Denial of Extensions - Approval of an extension is based upon the camper's compliance with Title 36 Rules and Regulations, Project Policies, and State/local laws. Receipt of a written warning or citation from a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Park Ranger will result in an automatic denial of extension request. Camper must apply for an extension in advance of the 14th day of camping. An extension will not be granted if the request is submitted after 14 days of continuous occupancy at one site. Once an extension is denied for any of the above reasons, the camper may not camp at the project for 14 days.
7. National Recreation Reservation System (NRRS - www.recreation.gov) - General rules governing camping are provided on the web at
North Graysport (MS)
PO BOX 903
Grenada MS 38902-0903
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Exit Interstate 55 on Highway 8 East for approximately 15 miles to flashing light at Gore Springs, turn left approximately 4 miles across the lake, follow the signs. View Regional Map
Campground Contact Information
Open From: Jun 17 2010 to Dec 14 2010
Reservation Phone: 877-444-6777
Campground Reservations: North Graysport
Campground Phone: 662-226-1679
Customer Service Phone:888-445-1474
Backcountry Permits Phone: 877-550-6777
Write a Report
Fishing Spots near North Graysport
Fishing Shops near North Graysport
More About North Graysport Campground
North Graysport is a campground located in Grenada, Mississippi. This is a US Forest Service campground. All reservations can be made by calling 1-877-444-6777.
To find this campground check the map shown above, or enter -89.60361 latitude, and -89.60361 longitude into your GPS device.
After your camping adventure, be sure to come back and share a review of the campground. And please visit our Mississippi Fishing Spots
to explore all the the local fishing spots, complete with detailed Mississippi fishing reports. Remember to check with the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure that fishing and hunting are options near here.